My Closet's Favorite Member...Green Skinnies!

12:34 PM

Hello fellow fashionable folks (pretty good alliteration if I must say)! Today's outfit is one of my favorites. Not only because of the green skinny jeans but also because this scarf of all the scarves in my collection, is my favorite. Can we just have a moment to appreciate how lovely this floral scarf is *taking a moment of appreciation*. Okay, but all jokes aside, I do really like this outfit because it is just great for hijabis! This shirt is from Old Navy and is so amazing because it's one, a high-low, two perfect length, and three, just a cute shirt that when put on makes any outfit stylish. By the way, there were six different styles of this shirt...and I got all six. And I'm so glad I did because it makes having style and being a hijabi so easy if you ask me (I'll do a post venturing into this little collection). What pulls this outfit together really well is just how all the colors work. The green jeans set apart from the black part of the shirt yet mix so well with the cream-white bow flats and then of course ties together with the scarf because of the greens. Another thing I like about the jeans is that they're not skin tight skinny jeans. They're fitting, but have just the right amount of looseness. The purse, I know you've seen it before and it may just be something you'll have to get used to seeing because it's "that" bag which works with a lot of outfits and adds the right touch of vintage and classiness. Moving along...I know hijabis come across seeing others put pins or headbands in their scarf (which are great accessories for a scarf!), but those aren't the only two things which can be added on your scarf! Yes, the braided double band is actually a belt! In order to do this, you need a belt that is not stiff and rather flexible (I guess you could say) and is able to bend around your head comfortably. It's not hard at all to put on actually and looks really cute on the right outfit.

 I hope with my ideas you guys can get creative in your closet and come out with some cute styles! Please share and comment, let me know what you think or any other ideas you guys have! :)


                                              ~because life is too short to dress boring~



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images