It's that time of year again where the countdown begins

1:51 PM

In ten, nine, eight, seven, six, five, four, three, two, one....HAPPY NEW- like my outfit? Hehe ;)
Yes, another year has gone by and man has it been one year (literally)! I really could go on about it but I'll save you guys from reading much today (besides I'll be posting later again this week so I'll catch you up then :P ).

yolo last selfie of 2013!
It really has been a good year though, and I'm excited to see what the new year is to bring, especially when it comes to this! I started the blog this year and I've been blessed with great friends and family who have helped either when it comes to taking pictures or helping my spread my name, or even just giving my picture a "like" or a "double tap". Thank you guys for all of it!

I thought to end off this year, I'd keep it classy and dressy seeing as this is probably how would I attend a new years party maybe. I think what I love about this outfit, is that there is a zipper right down the middle of the dress giving it a little edge (and you know how I love my edge to an outfit)! Well, whatever you guys are doing for new years, I hope it's great! And don't forget, life's too short to dress boring..so dress it up! Happy New Years guys!:)



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images