If only I allowed myself to wear sweatpants to school...

2:20 PM

How I really feel about school starting

I really wish I allowed myself to  wear sweatpants, *sigh* but I don't...because let me tell yea, I really don't feel like being at school today. BUT, since I am - I might as well look cute! And I thought, polk-a-dots and my new maroon skinnies scream "We're excited to be back!" But any who, I've been wanting to blog this outfit for quite some time, but I thought of saving it for a day like this because it's got a nice splash of vibrant but fall maroon color in the jeans and scarf, and polk-a-dots just make everything look polished and "preppy"


Also, a friend asked me if I could share where I got my clothes and I've actually been meaning to do it for each outfit, but well I forget hehe.

For this week's outfit:
  • skinny jeans are from Charlotte Russe, 
  • polk-a-dot top is from Old Navy, 
  • scarf is from H&M, 
  • flats are from Macy's

You Might Also Like

1 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images