What Inspires You

1:45 PM



 I tell ya, it's convenient when you have a hijabi blogger as a friend because it's like they know what scarf to get you to really....inspire you! This week's outfit was inspired by a fellow Hijabi Hero, Malikah Ebrahim, also my twinkie!
This scarf created the perfect bright, summer-fun outfit that I think is one of my favorite so far! I've realized that this summer has made me just want to wear color all the time and I'm not afraid of layering solid colors anymore because it's not as difficult as it seems, as long as you go the right scarf! Hope you guys love this outfit as much as I do and try splashing some colors together! It'll make you #ootd (outfit-of-the-day) all day, every day!



Omg where did you get that!?
Dress: H&M
Cardigan: H&M
Jewelry: Africa
Purse: Cotton On
Scarf: it was a gift (but I just know it was from Canada)

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images