New Member of the Closet Committee

1:23 PM


You guys remember that blog I posted about the essential pieces of clothing you need in your closet? Well, I've got a new essential, and that my friends is a cobalt blue maxi. Yes, you need it! It's not only appropriate for the summer, but it's such a pretty color that you can easily dress it up for a night out with that special someone ;D just kidding that special someone is me, myself, and I  ( #dontaskmeoutIwearascarf ). But honestly though, you guys need to go shop for one (ehem at H&M...I promise I'm not addicted to this store, well kind of not addicted). You can make it into a maxi skirt like I did with today's outfit or put a cardigan, blazer, even a leather jacket if you want to feel super edgy! Because it's summer time, and I'm just soaking up the summer colors, I was feeling the stripes since it reminds me of sailing ( #Imonaboat ) and well the orange on the bag just POPS, and makes it fun and stands out and it's been a while since I've worn it, so I thought why not! Well hope you guys loved this week's outfit and are excited for more because I've just got so many ideas and I can't wait for you to see them!




Omg where did you get that!?
Maxi: H&M
Striped Shirt: Old Navy
Purse: it was a gift, so I don't know where it's from, sorry!
Flip-flops: Africa
Watch: Michael Kors
Ring: H&M
Scarf: Burlington

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images