The Teen Years Are Gone..

8:45 PM

Just kidding I'm always a teen! But, yes this Monday I turned twe-...twen-...twenty. Yeah, still not used to saying it. I honestly didn't know how to relate this outfit to why I chose it besides the fact that it's just super cute and I thought I'd dress it up with the accesories and stay chic and classy with it by using pearls and my rose gold watch. Also, how much do you love the bag? Because I just love it. I've always wanted a duffle bag like that but they're usually too big but this one is just perfect and ah, so cute! It was a birthday gift:)
Well anyways, I hope you guys love the outfit and oh I think you'll really like next week's! Also, sorry for the very late post!


Omg where did you get that!?
Shirt: Old Navy
Jeans: H&M
Scarf: H&M
Watch: Michael Kors
Rings:  Beya
Headband: JCPenney
Purse: Steve Madden (Marshalls)
Flats: Macy's

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images