It's That Summmer Maxi Time

12:31 PM

His "don't mess with my sister" look
"This dress makes me happy" said my sister-in-law when she saw me in this super colorful and bright dress. This dress is perfect to start the summer off with because it's not only so colorful and has that "fun-in-the-sun" look but it is also very comfortable. I think my favorite part of the maxi was that it was under ten dollars :D As for the jean shirt, I usually fold it to make the rest of the maxi look like a maxi skirt, but I just wanted to be as comfortable (and cute) as possible so I turned into a cardigan and buttoned it down half way so it's not so restricting and tied a belt to just add a little structure. Oh, the bag! How much do you love this bag? Because I just love it! It's that fun bag yet very chic with the touches of gold. Oh, and well it's Florida and summer time so you can imagine the heat, so I just decided to loosely wrap my scarf, but it still does what it needs to and lets a little more air pass by! Hope you guys are looking forward to the rest of my summer outfits!

Omg where did you get that!?
Scarf: Charlotte Russe
Jean Shirt: Cotton On
Purse: Target
Dress: Ross
Belt: H&M
Flip-flops: Africa



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images