Got to Love Surprises

4:57 PM

The first thing I say when I realize it's a surprise for me, "ugh I hate you all," when in actuality, I am so blessed. So my friend Sabira told me she needed to take photos for her blog, when really she just wanted to take these amazing pictures and surprise me with them at this surprise party she was planning with my #behindthescenegirls, Anum and Mishaal and the only other girl I get mixed up so much with because we have the same name, Fatimah Jaffer. She told me for her "porfolio" she wanted a fantasy and elegant look so what better than making it minty and pearly! And of course I have to add edge with the studded jean shirt. She also said she didn't want any black, and so forest green worked best! She wanted pearls everywhere so I got all the necklaces and rings I have (well not all the rings since I have so many), and jeweled up. Thanks to her I finally I got to use this headband I've been trying to figure out an outfit for! I hope you guys loved this outfit as much as I did. I honestly loved it because it's such a perfect mix of chic, cute, elegant, edgy, and hijabi ;) 



Omg where did you get that!?

Scarf: H&M
Dress: H&M
Jeans: H&M
Jean Shirt: Cotton On
Gladiators: Macy's
Necklaces: Charlotte Russe

She's a really good photographer

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images