Because Finals Are Almost Over

1:32 PM

You know what can be labeled as a good study break? Making outfits for the summer of course! I haven't used this cardigan in forever and my mom and I decided to go "grocery shopping" when we really went to go eat wings (hehe). So I threw on this cardigan and grabbed one of my favorite scarves and bam! It worked, and what I really like about this outfit is how comfortable it is and so made for the beach. The cardigan is really light and loose and the vibrant blue with stripes makes it totally summer appropriate! Hope you guys love this week's outfit and yay finals are almost done so maybe I actually will wear this to the beach soon! ;D



Omg where did you get that!?
Scarf: Charlotte Russe
Cardigan: H&M
Purse: Steve Madden (Burlington)
Maxi: Old Navy
Shoes: Store in Africa
Aviators: H&M

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images