Don't You Love it When...

11:54 AM

The uncalled for pictures
Don't you love it when it seems like you put so much effort into your outfit when all you really did was match some colors and put some shoes on? I love those days. Just as much as I love this shirt. See, there was a time when Old Navy sold 6 different types of these shirts...I bought all six kind and with no regret either! They are all super light and comfortable, with the chiffon material and oh my gosh do you see how hijabi they are?? It's spring, and so I thought to bring out some color! And I really want to go to the beach, but the shirt is the most blue I'll see for some time. I wasn't sure about the jeans, and was thinking to play safe and wear my black skinnies, but the more color the better! And the shades of red in the scarf and the jeans match perfectly...sigh love when that happens :)
Well you guys hope you love this outfit and are also dressing spring-y (I make up my own words sometimes)! Also, I know exams are coming up (well for college students) so good luck to all of you and remember, dress cute on exam days (as weird as that sounds)!








Omg where did you get that!?
Shirt: Old Navy
Scarf: Cotton On
Jeans: Charlotte Russe
Flip-flops: Africa




You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images