A Girl Needs Her Red Pumps

8:24 PM

 Getting situated #thoseshoesss


Don't you love how a blazer and pumps takes a normal outfit of pattern-blocking from cute to a "I-need-to-wear-this-outfit-out-tonight" outfit, which is exactly what I did! When you never know what to wear to a semi-formal dinner with friends, when in doubt put a blazer on it and you'll be perfectly dressed for the occasion. And if you're feeling daring (like I was), then put some heels on! I fell in love with these when I bought them and they are surprisingly one of my most comfortable ones...well for the first hour, then you start contemplating about walking bare feet. So, this is basically how I would dress on a night out for dinner with friends and I hope you loved it (and if it not then at least the red pumps) as much as I did! Also, sorry for the late post, something called school was getting in the way -_-

Omg where did you get that?!
Blazer: Forever21
Dress: H&M
Scarf: Papaya
Pumps:  Traffic
Jeans: H&M
Watch: Michael Kors
Bag: Burlington (Steve Madden)




You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images