9:47 PM


Good evening fellow hijabi fashionistas!
 Since today was Monday, the outfit of the day was a rather cute "summer-ey" coral high-low maxi that is what I think perfect for any hijabi since it has a perfect length and not fitting because of how it flows. I love the color because it's not too bright of a coral yet still grabs attention and cream white cardigan ties with a knit lace design in the back ties in very well, giving the proper coverage!
The two items of this outfit that are my absolute favorite is the purse and the scarf which were both great buys and the best things added to my closet! As a hijabi, you want to make sure you have enough coverage and this scarf which I guess you could call a "maxi" scarf gives you just that. Not only is does it sit & fold really well because of the cotton material, but the collage and mesh of raspberry pink, orange, cream, purple, and a little green flowers gives just enough "pop!" to put the "cherry on top" of the outfit. This purse, let's just say I could write a blog just about how much I love it haha. It's the perfect nude pink with gold studs and patchwork that wraps up the outfit with a little edge to it especially with the gold chain strap.


Hope you liked what you saw and feel free to comment and give suggestions!:)




You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images