4:11 AM

Along with starting this blog,I also started posting my on instagram with #myoutfitsmonday as the hashtag. My first outfit consists of something you'll see has become a habit of mine, and that is "pattern blocking" (yes, like color blocking but with the word pattern). Cheetah print and stripes is one of my favorite combos along with floral print and stripes. The black bottom "maxi skirt" is actually just a maxi dress with a shirt put on top. It's kind of like buying two things at once when I thought of this because now I don't need to worry about getting a black maxi skirt! The purse is one my favorites (which you may also see frequently, because of this classy yet vintage touch it gives to the whole outfit.
This is the first of many more outfits to come, enjoy!:)

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images