Unleash the Desi Within

9:39 AM


SURPRISE! And you thought I wasn't going to do a collab with her when she was here...of course I was! Except this one is the desi, brown, indian or you turban-wearing people version. I guess it's really simple since the outfit has everything from the top, to the pants (or well mainly leggings), and even a piece that looks like a scarf but is actually just something you wear on your shoulders. I guess you could call it the accessory it comes with. What's fun with these outfits is shopping for the jewelry, purse, shoes, and right scarf of course. Though sometimes it can be quite the challenge because all these outfits are so different and have so many designs that it's hard to find items to match it, I guess in a country that it's not always worn in. I hope you guys liked this rather different collab and are keeping up with these Hijabi Heroes (http://hijabiheroes.wordpress.com/ )!





You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images