Because YOLO...

11:11 PM

I don't know why, but I will never get tired of using the term "yolo". And I apologize for those that get irritated by it. If it makes you feel any better, I had another idea for a title…but I didn't use it. Okay, never mind, maybe that didn't make you feel better. But I know what could make you feel better….this outfit! First off, my apologies for it being a day late! I'm actually not home right now, I'm on a mini vacation! And my cousin took me out to replenish my closet, and let me tell you, you will love what I got, because it'll all be blogged!

I was shopping one day, looking for something specific but of course end up buying something completely different. And that was a romper! For the longest time I did not think a romper would look good on me- but I thought hey, why not try it out! And I did and I loved it and I bought it (obviously)! It's a step out of my comfort zone to be honest, but I love it from the print, to the loose fit, to how bell bottom the end of the pants are. Of course when I bought it I couldn't help to figure out if I can pattern block it with something…and would you look at that, I could! And of course it's with that infinity floral scarf (that scarf is in the favorite pile because it just does so well matching with almost everything). The blazer was for fun and to really just make me feel cool and dressy but you could easily put a cardigan on it and it would still be cute. Well hope you guys loved this week's outfit and are looking forward to more! :)

Omg where did you get that!?
Blazer: Forever21
Romper: Rue21
Ring: H&M
Watch: Michael Kors
Scarf: Papaya
Purse: Steve Madden
Flip-Flops: Africa


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images