Gooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooal!

6:40 PM

A selfie my cousin took while scarf fixing
It's that time.....FIFA World Cup 2014! Being on vacation really threw off my posting time, but as I always say, better late than never! So as you saw last week, I added some new stuff to my closet and so majority of this week's outfit is quite new. I've been really wanting to wear crop tops, because they are always so cute...but that can be kind of difficult when you're a hijabi...until you figure a way around it :D So one, you can wear a crop top on a maxi easily! Or (and this may be a little more complicated), but you can wear it as I'm wearing it here! The only reason it is complicated is because you have to look for the right black shirt (or slip) underneath that isn't too snug ( obviously in order to maintain hijabiness) but also not too flowy where it makes it look like you don't know how to wear your clothes. I bought this crop top because it is so comfortable and light, and I've always wanted a shirt with hearts on it! Since it was about the World Cup, I felt a shirt with hearts for all the soccer lovers out there worked. And of course since I think any shape can pattern with other shapes, I conveniently found a scarf that had a world map on it with a numerous amount of flags and thus coming up with the World Cup outfit!
  
Omg where did you get that!?
Crop Top: H&M
Black Shirt: Old Navy
Scarf: Some scarf store in New York City (28th and Broadway)
Jeans: Charlotte Russe
Gladiators: DSW
Purse: Steve Madden




You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images