For All Those Hijabi Beach Bums

5:40 PM




Water was cold!
I had to take advantage of the fact that I could get a change of scenery for my blog post this week, so I decided to do a beach bum outfit! It is so comfortable and if you ask me, super cute ( but that's a biased opinion of course). The cover up that I'm wearing is probably used as beach cover up, but since I'm a hijabi and nobody got time for bikinis, I'm wearing it as a kaftan (as my cousin and I call it). I saw this in an H&M in New York City when I was shopping and I really wasn't sure how I would work with it, let alone how it would look on me, but I had to buy it because of the cheetah and solid black on the back. When my brother saw me where it (he first asked what I was wearing), he asked why I'm wearing such dark colors and so I explained that I'm balancing with a vibrant peach coral scarf, but of course he didn't understand (or well wasn't listening). You will more than likely see this again but in a totally different look or theme I should say (yeep so excited I wish I could post it tomorrow but I can't!). I put my black high low underneath only because the material of it sat well with the kaftan but if you ever have something like this, feel free to have fun with the colors. Hopes you guys loved my beach bummin' outfit and look forward to more!



Omg where did you get that!?
Kaftan/ Cover Up: H&M
Scarf: sanzaa.co.uk
Purse: Steve Madden
Sunglasses: Steve Madden
Ring: Forever21
High-low Dress: Cotton On






You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images