Time for Those Ramadhan OOTNs!

2:22 PM

Um....yeah. #lolz
It's that time of the year! One of the most joyful, if you ask me. Ramadhan Mubarak to all my Muslim and non-Muslim friends all over ( you know, since I'm assuming we're all friends even if it isn't facebook official). Before I continue, for those that aren't familiar with what Ramadhan is, it is the time of year that Muslims fast (don't eat or drink from dawn to dusk) for 30 days and invest more time in ourselves (spirituality wise) by reading Qur'an, going to mosque, and praying more often. I look at it as a spiritual cleansing that you get to do with your family and friends and I absolutely love it. So for the following weeks, my outfits will be based on what you could wear to mosque and in return I hope to see what you guys are wearing to mosque too! So whenever you find yourself wearing a cute outfit to mosque, facebook/instagram/twitter it with the hashtag #myramadhanootn :)
So this outfit, oh this outfit. I first saw this dress and like the last item I blogged, didn't know if i could work it, but I fell in love with the floral

print and how elegant it was so of course I bought it :D The dress gives a good amount of colors to work with from pink, coral, beige, cream, to even mocha. Of course for jewelry and accessories, I just jazzed it up with my watch, pearl rings, and my studded nude pink bag, because who doesn't love a little studness (probably not a real word) here and there! And as for foot wear, I of course put on my new favorite pair of gladiators (that you know actually make me feel like a gladiator, not going to lie). Well this is the first of Ramadhan OOTNs and I hope you're looking forward to more and I can't wait to see yours! :)

Omg where did you get that!?
Dress: H&M
Scarf: Scarf store in NYC
Black Slip (underneath): Cotton On
Rings: H&M, Beya
Watch: Michael Kors
Purse: Ross
Gladiators: DSW

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images