SURPRISE! :D

9:23 AM

Love her outfit!
This week's post was special because it was collaboration with this other amazing hijabi blogger and also a good friend of mine, Malikah! We became friends when I met her at camp from first moving to Florida, but a few years ago she moved back to Canada and left me:( But, she came back just to see me!..no, just kidding, she came back for a wedding, and while she was here we had our blogger talks and then thought, "hey why don't we post one together!" And so that's exactly what we did, and I know a day late again, but I told you it would be worth the wait! You will definitely want to check out her fashion blog that she works on with her Zainab Chopra to get cute outfit ideas like this one and plenty more! So check out these hijabi heroes at http://hijabiheroes.wordpress.com/
We're just so cute
As for this week's outfit, I'm sure the dress looks familiar, and instead of color clashing, I color...coordinated! It's rather simple, and I used my dress to tie everything together. Of course, the rose gold watch was the perfect accessory for the event to keep the outfit fashionable yet classy. And you know how I love putting my belt in my scarf, so I thought hey why not! Well I hope you guys enjoyed the surprise this week, and don't forget to check out her blog!

Omg where did you get that!?
Dress: Dillard's
Cardigan: Old Navy
Watch: Michael Kors
 Flats: Macy's
Belt: H&M







You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images