Starting to Appreciate it More

2:04 PM

Gotta love candids #cheesinhard
So I finally bought this button down denim shirt that I've been looking for and it had studs on the shoulders so I just had to get it. But, I was having a tough time figuring out how to wear it properly, until one day the lights finally turned in my brain and I thought, um of course a black maxi will make this shirt hijab appropriate and super cute...and it did! So the outfit is quite simple as I took the shirt and tucked it in to make it look more polished I suppose. The light denim I feel gave me a lot of scarves to work with, but I really wanted to do this deep red just because I loved the mix of it with the gold studs and the contrast on the denim. The watch, rings, and purse maintain the "classiness" of the outfit and add the nice touches to make it a perfect outfit for a shopping day at the outlets or a lunch date with a friend or even a surprise birthday party (because that's where I wore this)! Hope you guys liked this week's outfit as much as I did! #stylebyfj








Omg where did you get that!?
Denim shirt: Cotton On
Maxi dress: Old Navy
Scarf: sanzaa.co.uk
Belt: H&M
Rings: H&M
Watch: Michael Kors
Purse: Aldo
Gladiators: Macy's





You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. I loved it!
    The best part is how the studs are not the spikey kind, which is different :

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes I really liked that about this shirt too! Edgy but not too edgy ;)

      Delete

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images