What to Wear When I Go Back to Africa

1:59 PM


Honestly, I owe this outfit to my mom, she made me improvise. So we went shopping because she's leaving on a trip soon to visit her family in Africa and I saw these Aztec printed  loose pants, kind of like jasmine pants but a little more straight. Loved them, asked for them, didn't get them. Reason being - "you already have pants just like that." And she was referring to these very much African style pants that I honestly bought because I was being a foreigner and thought they were cute but never really thought I would actually wear them because they were just "too African"...though, my mom begged to differ. She said I don't wear these pants, but now I don't know how right she is about that. I had an outfit set in mind when I saw the Aztec pants, but since I couldn't get them, I decided why not make an outfit with these, and to be honest, I think it's one of my favorites so far because of how well themed it is yet chic at the same time! Now I think I would actually wear this out because the blazer gives it a modern (or classy) spin that makes it appealing to yours and other people's eyes. Well I hope you guys like this outfit as much as I did! Remember, life's too short to dress boring, so dress it up! :)



 Omg where did you get that!?
Blazer: H&M
Shirt: H&M
Scarf: sanzaa.co.uk
Pants: Africa ( some souvenir store)
Belt: H&M
Headband: JCPenney
Accesories

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images