Blockinnn' It All Over

2:35 PM

The ones behind the scenes <333
This outfit just sums up the color blocking and pattern blocking to tee so not much explaining is necessary (I think I almost rhymed there:D), but this week I decided to show the people behind stylebyfj! These girls aren't the only ones that I've helped me get to where I am, but they've done more than I can ask for and I'm always so happy and blessed when I realize that I have them to go back to for anything. Both are extremely talented themselves in make up and hair, two departments which I have very little talent in. They're basically my left and right wing, but sh they don't need to know I love them that much. Well, hope you guys loved this week's outfit!

 Omg where did you get that?!
Cardigan: H&M
Top: Old Navy
Jeans: Charlotte Russe
Scarf: H&M
Purse: Aldo
Watch: Michael Kors
Shoes: Payless



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images