Referees Aren't the Only Ones with Stripes

7:49 PM

So yesterday I went to my first ever NBA game of the Magic against the 76er's and even though I'm a fan of neither teams (I'm a Laker's fan), it was a pretty good game! And so I've had this shirt sitting in my closet and I at first bought it because I didn't have anything like it and didn't know how I was going to wear it. But, the game inspired me! So I thought, instead of looking I got out of a jail, how about looking like a referee with better taste! This outfit consists of pattern-blocking but on the next level since the patterns are bigger and directly against each other for lack of better terms. What I love about this outfit though are the blue skinny jeans that just POP. It's that perfect royal vibrant blue yet not obnoxious. I know this different from my usual, but I hope you loved it as much as I did!



Omg where did you get that?!
Top: H&M
Scarf: WetSeal
Jeans: Charlotte Russe
Purse: Aldo
Flats: Payless
Watch: Michael Kors


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images