Loving to Spread What I Love

12:53 PM

A friend and I were told to host an event for the club that we are part of (Ahlul-Bayt Society) and it was supposed to be about hijab. I was thrilled because it was basically our chance to show our ideas and lead a small event. We put our heads together and came up with giving non-Muslims the chance to experience what it is like to be a hijabi (girl that wears hijab), and I think that as much of a different experience it was for those who tried it on, it was also a different experience for us! I absolutely enjoyed this and I know this won't be last time they'll be something like this. Enjoy the pics and of course it was Monday (which means I'm blogging late hehe sorry), so check out my outfit, I think it worked out pretty well :) Hope you guys have a good rest of the week!




  













 

Omg where did you get that??
Cardigan: Old Navy
Dress: H&M
Flats: Macy's
Jeans: H&M
Watch: Michael Kors
Scarf: sanzaa.co.uk






You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images