Will Ya Meet Me Halfwayyy

1:40 PM

Since it's almost November and I can still drink a slurpee from 7-11, why not just put a leather jacket on a maxi...YOLO.
This is my kind of edgy outfit that still maintains "girly" status with pattern-block of cheetah and floral. I could've made this outfit really bold and pop, but I'm saving that combination for later (in the mean time enjoy the suspense). The maxi is the soft cotton material that has just the right flowiness, that makes you ready for the beach (without the jacket of course). The scarf is essential (not only because I need to wear one), because it adds the color to the outfit with splashes of red and blue flowers, and of course the patterns correlate in their style, mixing well together. And to top it, the purse just gives the outfit the touch of a "classy" look to it.

Hope you guys enjoyed this smash of two season outfit combo! I'll be taking a two week break from posting, but I have great ideas for you guys to look forward to!



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images