Seriously Though, Florida Needs to Get Colder

2:29 PM

I wish Florida had a thermostat, and I could just dial it down oh, I don't know maybe 20 degrees or so. I'm ready fall, but I need this state to catch up!
Anyway my fashion lovers, this outfit consists of a classic pattern-block of cheetah and floral! And I think it's easier to see how the combo of denim, forest green, and cheetah work together because I posted one like it a few weeks ago. Love the outfit because the dress has floral print all over making the patterns "block" more I suppose you could say. And of course, the boots. Yes I know, I know. You see them too often, but I mean how else could you picture this outfit! The boots give just the perfect edge and bring all the colors together. Hope you look forward to more outfits with them, because I'm just getting started! :D



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images