Now It's Your Turn!

12:56 PM

You guys...there's a week of Ramadhan left. Am I the only one that is processing that Ramadhan like..JUST started? *sigh* I hate when it flies by so fast. But, moving on, today's outfit is quite pink! And I honestly never thought I'd see myself in something so "girly" as I first thought it was, but this is one of my favorite maxis because it's ombre! And of course, I scarf searched and was looking for a scarf to match and at the time of putting this outfit together, this floral scarf was my favorite and just happened to match with everything, including this! So I worked with the colors and put a good length gray cardigan on top. As for accessories, the nude bag with studs was the perfect match (and you know how I love my studs to add some edge), a few pearl rings and a cute bracelet that yes has a butterfly on it (I surprisingly did not choose this bracelet....my brother did).

I feel like Uncle Sam...but hey it's your turn!
So you guys have seen my Ramadhan style and I've seen a few yours through your #myramadhanootn posts, which I've loved but it's towards the end of Ramadhan, and that can only mean one thing...eid outfits! I can't wait to show you guys what I'm wearing (yes, I've already thought about it), but more than anything I want to see what you guys are wearing! And since I figured I'd love it so much, I would want to blog about it! So give me a chance to feature my last Ramadhan Eid post on your outfits and send me your pictures by e-mailing me at fjaffer10@gmail.com. I'm so excited to see what you guys have in mind!



Omg where did you get that!?
Cardigan: H&M
Maxi: H&M
Scarf: Charlotte Russe
Purse: Ross
Jewelry: H&M, Charlotte Russe, Beya

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images