How to Pick the Solid Colored Maxi for YOU.

1:09 PM

I honestly didn't know how to make the title of this blog any shorter soooo here goes!...I know it's Monday and you're like "um Fatema, where's the next outfit?" it's coming, it's coming I promise! Just couldn't come this week. But have no fear, another blog post is here! So last week I introduced one of the solid colored maxis I purchased online. First of all, online shopping is difficult because it doesn't allow you to see the ACTUAL color of the dress but this website is very accurate with what they can provide. Not only that, but you also can't see how it'll fit! Buying theses dresses was far from easy, I had to really think about what colors to get because it's not like they're so cheap where you could buy like 5 of them (well speaking for myself that is).
I mentioned last week that in order to pick the right solid color dress, you have to figure out how many of your scarves match with it! So that's what I did today! Just wanted to show you guys about how many scarves actually match with just this dress and that should be about how many you should aim for to match with the dress you're getting. Of course if your collection is as big as mine which knowing all of you hijabis...I'm sure it is! I mean scarves are just so pretty...I just want them all *heart eyes emoji*. Now of course, when it comes to making a whole outfit, depending if you put like a kimono or cardigan on top, it may open up more scarves that can match. Let's just say you can get 6+ outfits just outfit one dress...now that makes it worth the buy.






 Where I shop for my scarves:
                • Cotton On
                • H&M
                • Charlotte Russe**(they have amazing maxi scarves)
                • Burlington
                • Note: Almost all my solid colored scarves are from the UK (this is only because my brother lives there); BUT, a good place to shop for solid scarves is http://www.thehijabsouq.com

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images