Kimono....SWAG.

1:03 PM

But honestly though, who doesn't feel like they've got swagger when they're wearing a kimono? Was out with a few friends yesterday at universal yesterday (woo go Knights!) and one of my closest friends pointed out who cute my kimono was. I'm also giving a shout out to her because it's her birthday, so happy happy birthday Fatimah! For all of you that know her, know she uses the word "swag" a lot. It's just her thing and I love it. For instance if you're studying, it'll be "studying swag" or if you're a nurse (she is), it'll be "nurse swag". So that's when I realized that it's because you want to feel cool and confident for what you're doing. And so now we've got "kimono swag," because let's be honest, you kind of do feel like superman (or well superwoman) when your kimono blows in the air making it like your cape. Or you do feel like you've just got the most stylish wizard coat  for Hogwarts but now all you need is your wand (basically what I thought when I went to Harry Potter world). You should have "swag" in anything you wear because that's how it should make you feel and don't care whether people think it's "swag" enough or not, because I'm sure they aren't wearing something as swaggity swag as you (yes, I just said that). Well once again, happy happy birthday Fatimah, I hope it's swagged out and I hope you have some "birthday cake swag" today ;D And for all my fashionistas, hope you loved the outfit this week, and don't forget to dress it up because life's too short to dress boring!

blogger life: take pictures with pretty walls
Omg where did you get that!?
Her kimono swaggggg
Kimono: H&M
Black Top: Cotton On
Jeans: Charlotte Russe
Scarf: http://www.alwardacollection.co.uk/
Gladiators: DSW
Purse: Steve Madden
Ring: H&M 
 
 
 
 
 


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images