Baby you're so classic.

9:17 AM

Just writing the title already has got the song stuck in my head but hello my lovely fashionistas! It's Monday, and we all know what that means..it means 4 more days till Friday! So blogging and looking at other bloggers made me realize that people try looks that could appeal to as many as people as possible and that's good! But everyone's got their classic look and putting this together made me realize that it's been some time since I've got to wear and share my classic look of meshing pattern-blocking and color-blocking. I had actually just bought this polk-a-dot dress and even though I probably have a lot of polk-a-dot tops...eh what is one more going to do right! It's perfect for the summer and all my hijabis out there because it's loose, flowy yet flatters you and keeps you cool because of the material (wow, I should just get into advertising because you know I sold it to ya!).
I'm thinking it'll be my summer dress, or one of them for that matter. You may have felt you've seen this too many times, but sometimes you just want to your classic look so hope you still loved the outfit and see you next Monday!

Omg where did you get that!?
Dress: Old Navy
Jeans: Charlotte Russe
Scarf: Burlington
Purse: Steve Madden
Flats: Alfani, Macys 
 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images