It's getting hot in here, sooo

8:01 AM

Hey, we are staying appropirate here okay. But that Florida sun isn't being shy and is coming out strong and as a hijabi you need to figure out some way to work with it. Usually when it gets hot, people prefer taking their clothes off...well you shouldn't. Instead do what we do and wear something flowy and breezy, because when it's fitting it gives you no air circulation, that's when you really feel hot! This is one of my all time favorite tops because first off it's long sleeves so nothing to worry about there; but the material is a light jersey type that allows for some type of structure to it but is very comfortable and "breathable" as some people say. The cardigan, well it's extremely light and more so just adds more to the outfit. Sometimes I forget I'm wearing it because of how light it is. Jeans...I can't or well I can but really prefer not to wear jeans in this type of weather (so stay tuned for some other pantaloon ideas you can wear when it's blazing hot), so I grabbed my leggings. Once again, they have the "breathable" effect and are just lighter to wear compared to jeans. And yes you guys will be seeing these gladiators a lot this summer but you know I had to wear them. You can throw on any scarf that matches for this outfit, but the cheetah print with the maroon was just what I was feeling today you know what I'm saying. Well, whatever it is you're doing this summer, I hope you're enjoying it (even if it's taking summer classes)! Stay tuned for some more summer fun outfits and of course Ramadhan is around the corner so you know what that means...I'll have a date every night (yes, my fiance knows how terrible my jokes are)!


OMG where did you get that!?
Top: Cotton On
LOL yeah trying to hold my scarf down.
Cardigan: Wetseal
Leggings: Victoria Secret Pink
Gladiators: DSW
Purse: Kate Spade





You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images