I'll See You Soon, Baby.

8:24 PM


If you think I'm talking about my fiance, I'm not. Ew, nobody has time to get that mushy...okay maybe I do, all the people who see me daily just know. BUT, this is literally about a baby...the first baby in our Jaffer family, my niece! You know what a baby means in the family...baby shower time! And this was the perfect time I got to take advantage of wearing floral (even though my fiance thinks my closet is a garden), and of course something within the hues of pink and purple of course. What I like about this outfit is the blend of neutral colors that balance with the maroon leggings and pop with the colors of the dress. But more than my outfit, I love the mommy-to-be's outfit herself! Simple and elegant and ombre! You guys know how I love ombre.







OMG where did you get that!?
Dress: Papaya
Cardigan: H&M
Scarf: Promod
Leggings: Cotton On
Flats: Macy's




You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images