Beach Bumblebee

10:09 AM

When I show my fiance how the outfit looks with the shirt HE got me, he said I looked like a bumblebee. So that's what it is today, I'm a beach bumblebee! I'm really sorry guys, I did something stupid on my part and lost all my blog pictures...but I've got a few! I don't know how your summers are, but mine is hot. I think hot is an understatement for this florida heat. Hence, flowiness all around! I love an outfit like this because it just pops! With printed palazzo pants and adding a bright yellow high-low blouse, it really makes a good outfit for your "#summerootd"s
There was more detailed pictures of this outfit, but I was stupid and lost them, sorry guys! But from what you can see, I hope you love the outfit as much as I do!



OMG where did you get that!?
Blouse: Macy's
Palazzo Pants: JCPenney
Purse: Kate Spade
Hate: Marshalls
Scarf: Al-Wared collection
Gladiators: Ross









You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images