Day n' Night

10:20 PM

  It took me so long, but I finally did it folks. I finally ordered from a hijabi clothing website and I have no regrets, as you can tell. I've been on this website so many times and I tell myself I'll order but never do! But this time I did what Nike tells me to and just did it. The reason this post is titled Day n' Night, is because there's an outfit you can wear during the day, which once changed a little, can be something worn at night. First off, this dress is super comfortable and the material is perfect (especially for this florida heat). It gives you that right flow that makes it so instagram worthy of an #ootd, you know what I mean. Now, I don't know if any of you have been to this website (http://www.kabayarefashion.com/), but they have basically every color possible in this maxi-long sleeve style. You know how difficult it is to NOT buy them all? Very. But, since the thought of knowing what would happen if my mom found out I bought so many was scary enough, I had to do a lot of thinking when picking my colors. Originally, I was going to go with my favorite deep eggplant purple color. But my heart just wasn't completely into it, so I was like "nah" let me keep on looking. I kept on coming across this salmon pink one and thought it was nice. Then I thought, wait I need to see how many scarves will match with the dress because as a hijabi, you know you have to get something that'll match with quite a few scarves. So ta-da! Salmon pink (and another color won which you will see later hehe) won! So girls, when online shopping for something that's a solid color, think about how many scarves will match with it and it'll make the price easier to look at :P
I don't know where to start with the lace maxi cardigan, but I can start with "omg I love it *heart eyes emoji*" I've been wanting one so badly and of course they had this in multiple colors as well, but I know me and my closet, and black was the color I went with! But no worries...I'm just getting started ;D

Well I hope you enjoyed the duo outfit this week guys! Keep posting your #myramadhanootn and keep dressing it up, because life's too short not to!

OMG where did you get that!?
Salmon Pink Maxi Dress: http://www.kabayarefashion.com/
Black Lace Maxi Cardigan: ^ Same link
Scarf: (some store in NYC, so sorry I forgot the name!)
Ring: Charlotte Russe
Purse: Steve Madden
Hat: Walmart
Shoes: Ross









Photographer and me! #akasoulmate


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images