Wanna Talk About it: Better Late then Never

8:10 PM

At this current moment, I'm feeling the urge to ask if you still remember me or not, because it's been quite a while since you've last seen a post and my sincere apologies for that!
This post was supposed to be blogged about more than a month or so ago and I'm not really sure why I put it off, but I suppose it's because it's a little of bad news, well not completely. Recently I just got engaged (woo!), and so that means next step is planning a wedding.
Well, let me tell you, it's a little more time consuming than I had thought, but I'm enjoying it! But I'll be honest, with planning that and being in school and taking on a new position in an organization (and working), it's leaving my plate quite full..so stylebyfj is taking a break for some time, but of course it's only temporary!  I'll really miss blogging and ranting to you guys about how I put my outfits together and I hope that you'll hit me up whenever you got a cute #ootd or #ootn you can't help but share.
I guess even though I'm posting this so late, I still didn't want to temporarily leave without one last post. This isn't a goodbye, but just saying that I'll see you later!

~~Keep dressing it up and modest because life's too short to dress boring. ~~

You Might Also Like

1 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images