Loud and Proud

10:17 AM

You know when you get a purse and you're like "omg I love it!...now which outfit do I wear it with?" Yeah, I had one of those moments when I got this super cute Aztec printed cross-body bag. Well I finally figured it out and I made this outfit one loud for sure. As if having a bold print for the purse wasn't enough, I just added a little color. Honestly though, it is just a little, just extremely bright :D My cousin had gotten the scarves but she told me she wouldn't wear them, so I figured I couldn't turn down an opportunity to wear a highlighter colored scarf and just stand out like no tomorrow. And so that's what I did. The long light denim blouse allows for all the mix of colors to somehow fuse into each other. You know how I love to contrast my colors, so I did so by wearing my favorite African flip-flops that has a vibrant blue beading, contrasting the neon orange. You just need to be a little creative and in a "yolo" mood to wear something like this. Also, yes I took all of these pictures with a selfie stick! To my friend that got it for me, thank you again! Hope you guys love the outfit as much as I do and keep posted for Thursday's topic! :)
























OMG where did you get that!?
Light denim blouse: Old Navy
Jeans: Charlotte Russe
Scarf: Express
Purse: Ross
 Necklace: H&M
Sandals: Africa  
 
 
 
 

You Might Also Like

1 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images