Classy & Cute

2:04 PM

I didn't realize how such a simple outfit can balance out so well and look so good. First off, can we just admire the blazer. Is it an ordinary black blazer? No, no it is not. And why? Because it is actually of hijab appropriate length! Can I have a hallelujah! I was debatable about buying it seeing as it wasn't what I was looking for, but then I realized I would be doing something disappointing to all hijabis if I didn't buy it so technically I did it for all of us out there:D
But as you can see, the outfit is simple! Just added a little "flavor," I guess you could call it with the cheetah scarf and gold-chain tooth necklace (no that's not a real tooth guys).

Oh and yes of course, good luck to everyone taking their finals this week or next week or even after! We're almost done guys and then break!...well for a short time and then back to school *sigh* it never ends. Hope you guys loved the outfit and don't forget to look cute for exams!


OMG where did you get that!?
Blazer: Forever21
White Top: H&M
Jeans: Charlotte Russe
Necklace: Forever21
Scarf: Burlington
Gladiators: DSW

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images