Wanna talk about it: 0 to 100 real quick

2:13 PM

Can you believe it...this is the 100th post! Crazy huh, how it's been this many and now we're here! I had a more fun topic picked out for this week but that's put on hold for next week. This week's inspiration came from a fellow fashion blogger of mine (Hijabi Heroes) and someone making me remember as to why I am blogging in the first place. Am I doing it to get fame? Am I doing it to show off? Or am I doing it for that same reason I started. If you haven't noticed guys...there are a lot and I mean A LOT of hijabi fashion bloggers. And it's pretty amazing because they are from different parts of the world with all different types of fashion. But as a blogger I will admit that sometimes you get caught up in all of it try to have the best quality pictures and the most followers. Don't get me wrong, your intention throughout it all can stay the same, I'm not saying it doesn't. I'm just speaking about me as a blogger personally.

          
I needed to back track and remember why I was keeping up with this even though there are so many others that do it. I started this because I wanted to help hijabis my age and younger (and even older) how to dress within the criteria that's required for us but in such a way where you don't feel the need to break the rules in order to feel good about how you look. Any girl, whether you wear hijab or not wants to feel like they look good and pretty and that's totally okay. But sometimes as hijabis we get caught up in our surroundings and what is portrayed to us as "beautiful" and tweak are practices in order to look "good" to others. But here I am to tell you that you don't need to do that! That's what I am here for and all the other hijabi bloggers out there; to help you find inspiration and share ideas as to how to maintain your modesty and respect but in a very fashionable manner. And I hope you guys find me and other bloggers inspirational and useful to help you build up your own style and confidence that comes with it.

Serious post, I know right? But since it was the 100th one, I just wanted to take it back to the beginning and reflect I suppose you could say on why I made it to one hundred. Well I hope you enjoyed this little talk of mine! And you know I love feedback so comment on the post and let me know what you think. :)

Haha thought this was funny ;D

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images