Because It's All Just Blog Worthy....#theEidpost

1:28 PM

Mommy with style! Look at that cutie!
It's even better when you can match
Eid Mubarak to everyone! Whether you celeberated today or yesterday or yet to still celebrate it, I hope it's a wonderful day and you all have a blessed year till the next hunger games (hehe jokes Ramadhan) begin! As I had said, I didn't want to do  this Eid post by myself and I most certainly didn't! So far all those that joined in thank you so much and I hope everyone loves all of your styles as much as I do:) I must say, there is quite diversity in the fashion of this day and I really enjoyed it! So once again, Eid Mubarak to everyone and their families! :)
It's the cutest when they all match cute outfits


P.S
Sorry for the pictures being everywhere! They were giving me a hard time today :(

I would've never thought of it! Now I need a jean jacket!







That blazer, super cute!












Splashes of color and "wicked" print #loveit
Oh I love flowiness, and they have it!





Simple and super cute..mommy & baby:)

Now this is very pretty!




You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images