Do You Have a Shape Shifter?

7:59 PM

Had a disagreement about sharing a photo



When you take one item of clothing and turn it into a whole other piece, that's when it becomes a shape shifter. And if you have a few shape shifters in your closet, then you know you're shopping right. These pants obviously look like palazzo pants, but it's actually just my romper I blogged a while back (when I was in NY I believe)! All I did was look for a solid, preferably chiffon material shirt that was long enough in the back but not so long where it would look awkward on top, and make it look as if I don't know how to wear clothes. If you have romper such as this, where the pants are bell bottoms with an extra flare, then put a top on it and make them into palazzo pants! As for the colors, because it is still summer time despite how close it is coming to an end ( :/ ), I thought of mixing the pastels of a coral peach and chunky mint ring which matches the design of the aztec print. Hope you guys love my shape shifting idea as much as I do! Only a few more summer fun outfits left, so keep posted! :)

Omg where did you get that!?
Romper: Rue21
Shirt: H&M
Purse: Steve Madden
Ring: Beya
Watch: Michael Kors
Gladiators: DSW

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images