Now All I need is a Caramel Macchiato

1:26 PM

  Hello my fashion lovers!

Brought the cheetah scarf back! Because who doesn't love being "cheetahlicious". I really like this outfit because it's a perfect mix for the start of fall. Didn't think these colors would mix right, especially putting a dark brown with a light denim top together, but they just work so well! It's probably the green skinny jeans that brings them together, because they're just so amazing like that (and thus being essential to every girl's closet). Honestly though my favorite part of this ring, and I don't know how to explain why I thought it would work, is the ring. I saw the ring at H&M (because I just really don't shop anywhere else), and I loved it! It's just so neat, and has that edgy touch to it and the gold tone of it worked well with my skin tone, making me like it even more. I know my other purse, that's double sided with two colors probably could've worked with this outfit, but I felt the black one was more appropriate because it balanced with the black spots of the scarf and just adds a classy touch. And well, at this point I don't know how to explain the boots, but the outfit was just screaming for it. It balances out the looseness of the shirt, where as wearing flats probably would've made the shirt and me look bigger. Well, hope you guys liked this week's outfit as much as I did! And thanks for all the support so far, I really appreciate it! <3




You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images