Bright, Bright, Bright!

5:45 PM







If I'm not going to pattern-block, I'm definitely going to try color-blocking! And this week's outfit was just that. It was a rather simple process to be honest, because the main part of this outfit was of course the scarf. It had such a variety of colors that makes it easy to match and patch (I just said that to rhyme honestly) the outfit together. The main color that I pulled and tied together from the scarf is the bright magenta pink and tied with the soft but bright purple. Then, just to bring the orange of the scarf pop a little more, I wore the vibrant orange and sand tan bag which I love, because it just stands out so much! The amount of color in this scarf is more than enough and with the heavy (or packed you could say) Aztec print of the scarf, adds enough pattern to this type of outfit. A little less explanation than usual, but just trying to make it sweet and simple! Hope you guys enjoyed! :)



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images