Gotta Put a Little Spin to Things!

5:13 PM

Hello my fashion lovers! Hope you guys are starting to soak up the fall weather (even though it's still 90 degrees in Florida), because I know I am. This outfit I think is a perfect way to get ready for the fall, because it has a few great combinations! To start off, the color of the dress! I just love it! It's a deep, but not dark purple because it's still a vibrant touch to it, that blends so well with the camel tan color of the combat boots. I honestly didn't like this dress at all, because I thought it was really boring, but when I matched a few things with it, I loved it! It has a flow to it, but not as much as high-low, giving it a "sweet&simple" tone to the outfit, and it's so much fun to spin in!
The scarf. Yes, it is the scarf, my favorite scarf. And I think we all can understand why at this point; it has so many great colors in it that's so flexible to match with a lot of outfits, and with this one, the purple and pink of the scarf really pop out. I don't know if you've noticed, but I'm almost always wearing something on top of a top, and this cardigan will probably be the least I will ever wear. I love it because of the cream-white color correlating with the cream-white of the scarf and lace pattern at the border and at the top, which just adds more to the "sweet" look As for my accessories, I added a gold-knotted head band, two pearl rings, and the nude studded bag (which again has gold in it). All three of these have the same tone and color of gold, making them work well together since they all give it that vintage but classy look.

Well I hope you all of you liked this week's outfit! I honestly think I liked it because of how much fun I had spinning in it :D
Don't forget, sharing is caring! Have a great week and dress well because life's too short to dress boring! :)




You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images