Before the Fall falls in!

6:24 PM


Hello, Hola, Salaam, Namaste, and whaddup fashion lovers! I don't know why I felt like being diverse in my greeting but as my friends say to almost everything, "yolo". It's already September and you can start to see fall creep it's way in (especially when Starbucks offers there pumpkin spice latte samples), so I just needed to put this outfit out there before it was too late, because yes even though it's almost always summer in Florida, the style of this outfit has "adventure during the summer" written all over it, I feel. The reason being is because of a few main parts of the outfit. Let's start with the color of the high-low....it is bright! It's not an obnoxious orange, but vibrant enough to make the outfit pop. I honestly didn't think I would look good or even like wearing this type of color, but I love it! It's just a fun color to wear because you don't have to add much more to it to make the outfit complete, since the color itself does enough. Not only is the color very "summer-ey," but the high-low cut is different; the "high" part of it is higher than usual, right about the knees, giving the "low" part a more angled and flowy look. And because of that cut, it works really well with the jasmine pants, giving the outfit a "chilling out in the summer" tone (because I could seriously chill in them all day because of how comfortable they are). You could definitely put this outfit with skinny jeans and combat boots, but by wearing it with jasmine pants, it gives it more flow and makes it different. I call the purse my "adventure" bag because I took to Africa with me and it survived the whole trip. I like this bag because for this kind of outfit because one, it's two colors, so basically two bags for one (and it was only 5 dollars so that's even better), and because the simplicity of it coordinates well with the structure of the outfit. The cardigan and scarf are of course pattern blocking and with the mix of colors, they to some extent tone down the vibrant orange, but also add a little as well, especially with the mixture of deep red, turquoise, and blue of the scarf. This outfit is one my favorites because it's so comfortable but really cute and as you've heard before...pops! Let me know what you guys think and hope you liked today's outfit as much as I did! :)






You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images