Started it off minty fresh!

5:19 PM



Hello my rather stylish reader! I understand this is a day late, but they always say better late than never! This week's outfit for Monday was also the first day of class (yes, back to school, I'm so happy). So I thought why don't I start this semester (and day) off minty fresh! If there's anything I've gotten progressively more obsessed with (even if I have enough of it), it's the color mint! From a mint scarf, to a mint dress and mint skinny jeans - I want it all! Of course I can't do an outfit without two patterns so for this outfit, I meshed a polka dot chiffon high-low shirt with a floral scarf which is actually ranking in one of my top five favorite florals (yes, I have so many florals they have their own section in my scarves). Not only did I fall in love with the mint floral in the scarf, but it has these other not so popping but still vibrant colors of lilac, pink, raspberry red, orange, soft blue that makes it work with a lot of other outfits. It also has the black print of flowers, making it tie well with the black and white of the shirt. And yes, I know the jeans and mint from the scarf look different, but it was just the lighting of the sun. The reason I chose this print and type of shirt for the first day is because it gives a clean (or maybe I should say neat?) and rather posh look, making you seem well-dressed (which of course you are). Of course the purse was replaced with a backpack, but this purse (thanks to my friend for giving her late birthday gift just on time), gives this "clean & neat" outfit a little vintage touch with a silver chain strap and an interesting stitched design of a heart (I think so, either way it's a very neat design), correlating with the way the flowers shape when the scarf folds. Oh, also this scarf (which is from Cotton On) is the perfect material of cotton because it's stiff, yet not to stiff. so it folds just the way you want, and won't slip and slide off you when you don't want it to.


Sorry again for this outfit post being late once again, but I hoped you liked this combination seeing it as being different from the usual style (since I like to mix it up)! Let me know what you think, and don't forget, sharing is caring!:)


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images