Hijabi in Headbands!

1:33 PM


When I was younger, my mom never liked my hair flying in my face, so she'd take one of those plastic black headbands with the teeth inside and push my hair back. Yeah, I wasn't a big fan of headbands then...but now, I love them! A hijabi can use headbands just as much as anyone else in fact. And of course, there are plenty of other hair accessories that hijabis can use such as flower and bow pins, but headbands just happens to be my favorite because they can be seen on both sides of the scarf, and are easy and comfortable to put in. These are actually a few that I bought recently, all on sale might I add (the one on the left that's vertical was a dollar :D). You can use headbands to dress up an outfit or for a formal event and it could be your added jewelry since wearing earrings would be pointless. Or you can just wear them with an outfit to school, but they wouldn't be as "fancy," for instance the two double braided orange and beige headbands. And there are some headbands that can go both ways, like the pearl headband. Since they are small beads, They work great to add the perfect touch to an outfit. Personally, because of the way I way my scarf, I don't where long necklaces anymore (or as much), because you wouldn't be able to see it, so the headbands make up for it.
Well, anyway I hope you enjoyed today's rather random blog, but just wanted to share how useful headbands can be and how they're even better when you buy them on sale :D














You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images