Finally not Floral!

10:42 AM

Okay I'll admit, even sometimes I wear too much floral for me to handle so it's nice to switch it up especially with a classic aztec print. The reason I like this outfit is one because it's really simple to put together and two, it's so comfortable! And omg did anyone notice...I got a new bag! Yes, I finally got a Kate Spade and I fell in love with it! Thank you to my familia for this awesome birthday gift :)))
Well as you can see this outfit is pretty easy to whip up so try it out with a maxi skirt you got! It makes a great outfit for the summer since it gives you a nice breeze but it's also dressy enough for a dinner with friends and family!


 
















OMG where did you get that!?
Cardigan: H&M
Black Tee: H&M
Scarf: H&M
Skirt: Kohl's
Gladiators: DSW
Purse: Kate Spade Outlets
Watch: Michael Kors

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images