It's one of those rules that doesn't make sense

1:31 PM

It's....tuesday! :D Yes, I'm late, but I did it for a reason, not because of procrastination this time! So it's the end of the semester and everyone's taking exams and so stressed and usually the night before the exam, you're either up all night, or well up majority of the night. Soooo usually sweatpants/jeans and a t-shirt is your go to outfit for the day of your exam. But I just can't do that. I actually think I've only worn sweatpants to school once...but anyway, when I have an exam, I dress up instead of dress down! I mean, you want to feel confident for your exam and when you look good, you feel good, and when you feel good, you are good and when you are good...well, you get where I'm going with this. I know it's the complete opposite of the norm exam day outfits, but hey it works for me. And also, if you don't feel you did too well on your exam, you still look good so at least your whole day isn't ruined:)



Well, I've still got one more exam left so not too excited to be done, but for those that are, enjoy your break! And for those that still have to study, best of luck and dress to impress that test (kinda rhymes...not really)!



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images