It's all about blockinn' it

12:35 PM

In Florida it's actually not 80 degrees right now! Of course this won't last for too long, but I'm celebrating this attempt of "fall" weather by showing you my try at color blocking! The "cool" colors are not only really bold and bright (which I love), but their mixture is basically ice (the blue) mixed with a latte (the green), making an iced latte. And of course pattern blocking, when do I not do it? Or another more appropriate question is, when will I not include my boots in an outfit? Yes you could definitely put this outfit with a pair of cream-white flats (I say cream-white because that's the color of mine), but the boots just add the right touch!


Well for all you non-floridians or where ever you are in the world, if you're enjoying the cold , enjoy for me! And for those that are suffering with me, *sigh* I too wish I could control Florida's weather.


One of my favorite angles to take a picture
Selfie time!


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images