I Finally Found You

1:36 PM

Selfie all day everyday
Everyone goes through trial and error when it comes to finding the right one, but this time I think I've found the one...Yes you guys, I've finally found my perfect emerald green hijab...what did you think I was talking about?
There's a perk of having your brother live in the UK (besides visiting him and having him bring you chocolate), and it's being able to actually shop at hijab stores in the UK and check out their amazing collections, because let's be real here guys, they've got the good stuff.
I know Monday is actually a quite gloomy day here, but Florida is starting to pick up the heat so I figured it's time to bring out the beach bummin' outfits. And trying to a beach bum and a hijabi can be quite difficult, but don't worry I got you! I like to keep it simple and breezy with a chiffon black dress that have slits on the side giving you just the right air (of course with leggings underneath), spiced it up with this cheetah print, and then topped it off with this gorgeous emerald green scarf! Oh and how could I forget...my sunhat! I mean who said you can't have hats on hijabs right? Got the best sister-in-law for picking this up right before actually to top my beach bummin' outfit off perfectly! Wasn't much to the outfit but it made a great combo! Hope you guys love it as much as I do!












Omg where did you get that!?
Cheetah Top: Cotton On
Black Maxi: Cotton On
Scarf: http://www.alwardacollection.bigcartel.com/
Gladiators: DSW
Beach Hat: Marshalls




You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images